Dr. Sarah Jovanovski
Serving Round Rock for more than 10 years.
Meet Our Orthodontist
“I truly put my heart into my work. When I see my patients I look at your issues and treat you in the same way I would treat my own family.”
Dr. Sarah Jovanovski (aka Dr. Jovan) grew up in Ohio in a small farming community. She spent most of her childhood at her grandfather’s farm, always running around, reading a book, or on the back of her horse, Dusty.
She graduated with honors from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science degree. She was then accepted into the prestigious Case School of Dental Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, where she earned her Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree. While at Case, Dr. Jovan was elected by faculty members into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, created in 1914 for distinguished dental students with a high grade of scholarship and character.
During dental school, Dr. Jovan was quick to develop a love for orthodontics. She was accepted into Louisiana State University for an additional two years of specialty training in orthodontics. Dr. Jovan is also a published author and was awarded the best dental educational research of 2006 for her article in The Journal of Dental Education.
Dr. Jovan loves getting to know her patients on a personal level. Her caring and compassionate personality shine through every aspect of her practice and during each appointment. As a true people person, her main goal is to provide innovative and comprehensive orthodontics for your family so you can enjoy superior oral health while feeling confident, happy, and positive about your smiles.
As a proud mother, Dr. Jovan has introduced her “mother’s touch” into the orthodontic care she provides. This unique approach sets her apart from the rest and makes your entire family feel comfortable in her care.
Dr. Jovan's Journey
Our Round Rock orthodontist uses all her experience and skills
to transform your family's smiles.
- 2002 – Dr. Jovan graduated from Ohio State University summa cum laude with the highest distinction possible. She then worked in a dental office for a year. This is where she developed her passion for dental care.
- 2007 – Dr. Jovan graduated from the prestigious Case Western University School of Dental Medicine. Four years of training at Case Western to become a dentist gave Dr. Jovan an excellent foundation in oral health and in what it takes to create beautiful smiles that last a lifetime.
- 2009 – Dr. Jovan graduated from a two-year-long residency in orthodontics at LSU in New Orleans. Two intense years of training in facial growth and development is what sets her apart in her field of orthodontics.
- 2010 – Dr. Jovan opened her private orthodontic practice in Round Rock, Texas over a decade ago. Dr. Jovan has become well known and respected in Round Rock for being the “Best in Braces” year after year. Her caring bedside manner and her desire to give all of her patients the best possible care is what her team loves about her.
- 2013 – Dr. Jovan became a mom in 2013 and has loved every minute of it. Dr. Jovan adds her “mother’s touch” to your orthodontic care, which keeps families coming back to see her throughout the generations.
Testimonials 5 Star Review
"We love Dr. Jovan! My daughter was very nervous during her initial consultation but from start to finish she was so well taken care of by each staff member we encountered! Dr. Jovan is awesome! So caring and patient and answered all our questions and my daughter's very thoroughly! Highly recommend this office!" Michelle A.