Your Premier Visit
Caring for children, teenagers, and adults, all under one roof.
Stepping foot into Jovan Orthodontics is not like arriving at other healthcare practices. Our standout goal is to make sure you leave with a smile and confidence you can share with the world.
We are able to achieve this during each visit by holding true to our core values:
We want you to be fully informed before starting any treatment.
- Is it required that my family dentist schedule my appointment with the orthodontist? No, it is not. Many of our patients are referred by their family dentist, yet many other patients take the initiative to schedule an examination themselves.
- At what age should I schedule an appointment for an orthodontic screening? The American Association of Orthodontists…Click to go to The American Association of Orthodontists page… recommends an orthodontic screening at age seven. By this age, several permanent teeth in most children have erupted, allowing us to effectively evaluate your orthodontic condition.
- Will my teeth straighten out as they grow? No, they will not. The space available for the front teeth does not increase as you grow. In most people, after the permanent molars erupt, the space available for the front teeth decreases with age.
- Will I need to have teeth extracted for braces?
At Jovan Orthodontics, we will try everything possible to save all of your permanent teeth. The styles of braces our orthodontists use have been shown to have the greatest success compared to other braces in saving all permanent teeth.
However, removing teeth is sometimes required to achieve the best orthodontic result. Straight teeth and a balanced facial profile are the goals of orthodontics. However, because new technology has provided advanced orthodontic procedures, removing teeth is not always necessary for orthodontic treatment.
- How much will braces cost? Are financing options available? How does my insurance work? It is impossible to give an exact cost for treatment until we have examined you. We will cover the exact cost and financial options during the initial examination. We have many financing options available to accommodate your needs, and we will review these with you. We will also review your insurance policy and help to maximize your benefit and file your claims.
Learn more on our New Patients…Click to go to the new patients page… page.
Exceptional Family Orthodontics
Enjoy teeth straightening options for the whole family.
Dr. Jovan places a large emphasis on the importance of Phase 1 treatment for kids. This proactive treatment can set your child up for phase 2. Here are some phase 1 and 2 services we offer:
Whatever your child needs, rest assured out orthodontist is here to help!
In the past, many felt braces where just for teenagers – but that is not the case. We firmly believe it is never too late to love your smile, which is why we offer adult orthodontics. Our services include:
It’s time to invest in yourself and enjoy a beautiful smile.